My Wireless Rep.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Individuals with poor credit deserve the same peace of mind as those with perfect credit, which is why prepaid cell phones are such a convenience.

Convert Canon XF300 MXF Files to MOV for iMovie 8/9/11 with MXF to AIC Converter

AlisaDaisy11

Convert Canon XF300 MXF Files to MOV for iMovie 8/9/11 with MXF to AIC Converter Empty Convert Canon XF300 MXF Files to MOV for iMovie 8/9/11 with MXF to AIC Converter

Post  AlisaDaisy11 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 am

I have Canon XF300 camcorder and shoot the videos recently, the Canon XF300 supports the highest HD quality with Full HD 1920×1080 resolution with Canon XF codec, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling. I would like to edit the recorded .mxf video on iMac with iMovie 11, which is the free and useful part of the Apple Mac iLife.

mxf-file-converter.com/mxf-converter-for-mac/

While looking for solutions to import Canon XF300 MXF to iMovie 11 on iMac, I downloaded and tried several converters. Only UFUSoft MXF Video Converter for Mac works for me. I like the batch processing and joining of multiple mxf videos into one file. The editing feature to trim the recorded videos is great, as I can control the content for conversion.

ufusoft.com/mxf-converter-for-mac/

For guys who may find it difficult to import and edit Canon XF300 MXF files on Mac, here is the fast guide to merge and convert Canon XF300 MXF to AIC MOV for iMovie 8/9/11.

Step 1. Import Canon XF300 MXF files to UFUSoft MXF Video Converter for Mac.

Connect Canon MXF camcorder to iMac with USB 2.0 cable, run UFUSoft MXF Video Converter for Mac as the best Canon MXF to MOV converter on Mac. click the “Add” button to load .mxf videos. This Canon MXF Video Convetrer can convert Canon XF300 mxf export lossless compression video/audio compatible with iMovie 6/8/9/11 on Mac.

Step 2. Choose MOV with Apple Intermediate Code AIC output format.

Click the "Profile" option and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) as output format with high quality for iMovie 6/8/9/11. To get 1080 videos, we need to click the “Settings” button and choose 1920*1080 as output video size, Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) as output video codec. You also can choose HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mov).

Step 3. Merge Canon XF300 MXF files into one. (optional)

Select the files in the filelist and click Merge, and the Mac Canon XF300 MXF Video Converter will join and combine the video clips into a single file as output.

Step 4. Edit and trim Canon XF300 MXF videos. (optional)

Select the file you want to trim and click the "Edit" button, you will face the Edit window with original video and output video preview. You can enter exact time point as the set in and set out for trimming.

Step 5. Convert Canon XF300 MXF to AIC MOV for 8/9/11 on Mac.

Click the convert button under the preview window, and the Mac Canon MXF video converter will start the conversion from Canon XF300 MXF to AIC MOV or MP4 for iMovie 8/9/11 on Mac.

ufusoft.com/mxf-converter-for-mac/

Tips:

For some Mac users, when editing the MXF videos via the Editor windows of Canon MXF Converter for Mac, the video and sound may go output sync sometimes, making it somewhat difficult to find the trim location. But the output videos would play without sync problem after conversion.

Read More:

How to Import Sony XAVC Files to iMovie 11/iMovie 09/iMovie 08/iMovie HD?

How to import/transfer AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos to iMovie (iMovie’11)?

How to import Canon C300 MXF footage into Final Cut Pro (FCP X/7/6 included)?

Convert Canon XF105 MXF files to ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro X/7/6

Playback Panasonic P2 MXF files to MOV for QuickTime Player on Mac OS X

How to Edit MXF in iMovie and Stream MXF Videos to NAS for Home Sharing?

Get MXF/P2 MXF to Mac-Introducing P2 MXF Folder and Canon CF Card to Mac Compatible

What’s P2 MXF and How to Convert Panasonic P2 MXF to ProRes MOV for FCP?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm