My Wireless Rep.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Individuals with poor credit deserve the same peace of mind as those with perfect credit, which is why prepaid cell phones are such a convenience.

How can I Play XAVC on QuickTime without Format Limitation

FannieJane

How can I Play XAVC on QuickTime without Format Limitation  Empty How can I Play XAVC on QuickTime without Format Limitation

Post  FannieJane Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 am

How can I Play XAVC on QuickTime without Format Limitation

Good news! Summer holidays are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful summer time with good featured products at "Pavtube Summer Holiday Sale". At this Summer Sales Special Offer, Pavtube Studio is offerring free or up to 50% off on excellent video tools ! Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Expires on August 31, 2013. Time-Limitted! Never miss!!!

pavtube.com/2013-summer-sale.html

Description: Follow this article to learn how to playback/edit Sony PMW-400 XAVC footage in QuickTime on Mac; with this Sony XAVC Converter, you can easily convert the footage to many other video formats for NLE editing.

"Hi, I have some XAVC files and was wondering is there a way to put them in QuickTime for watching? It seems QuickTime doesn't like these files with .mxf extension. Btw I'm using Sony PMW-400. Thx!"

The PMW-400 is a new high-end HD camcorder from Sony, which is also included in the PMW series. Sony started to use a special video codec-XAVC in its latest PMW members. The XAVC codec is for 4k videos encoding and it allows high frame rate video shooting up to 1080/60i or 720/60p. As a strong competitive new camcorder, the Sony PMW-400 is able to shooting full hd interlaced videos and its XAVC encoding enables large video storage comparing with its large video size.

But if you want to playback or edit Sony PMW-400 XAVC files in QuickTime on mac, the raw footage cannot be accepted by QuickTime Player because these files with .mxf extension is not mac preferred. Hereby the best work flow is to convert Sony PMW-400 XAVC footage to QuickTime MOV on Mac.

How to convert Sony PMW-400 XAVC to QuickTime MOV on Mac

Step 1. Install and launch this Sony XAVC Converter for Mac, click top left two icons to load individual videos or load the entire folder.

pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/

Step 2. Click Format and choose Common Video> MOV-QuickTime(*.mov) as the best video format for playback with QuickTime on Mac.

You can also click Settings to change the output video bitrate, frame rate, size, etc. all according to your needs.

Step 3. Click the big red circle at the bottom right to start converting Sony PMW-400 XAVC to QuickTime Player on mac. Wait for a while, the video will be ready to be played back on mac smoothly.

Tips:

More guides can be found here about how to work with videos from different model of Sony cameras.

Never miss to get 50% off Media Magician(win/mac), 50% off DVD Creator for win and mac, 20% off Video Converter Ultimate and 20% off iMedia Converter for Mac,etc at Pavtube Summer Holiday Promotion Code!

How can I Play XAVC on QuickTime without Format Limitation  Pavtube-Summer-Holiday

Source: XAVC Encoding-Encode Sony PMW-400 XAVC to QuickTime MOV for playing and editing on Mac

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 am